Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day After..

So I feel like I am halfway back to the beginning of learning the ins and outs of blogger. Things have changed since I use to blog and it is definitely different from aol blog. But I do think it is a bit easier than it use to be. I am having a bit of trouble at just making comments on others blogs which I am embarrassed to say. It used to just come up and be able to comment but now not so much? If anyone has some words of wisdom to offer-I would appreciate it!!!



So I have been a bit quiet about my opinion on who I wished to be our new president. My opinion does not quite mesh with the opinion of my husband-so I keep it to myself. But now-now that the election is over I am so happy to say I look forward to what our future brings with Barack Obama as our leader. I think he will be not only a man who makes history but a man who changes the consciousness of our country. I do believe this is a good time in our world-I am so happy to be a part of it.

Today I made a two very pretty pieces of jewelry. I made a bracelet for breast cancer awareness and a necklace with swarovski crystals and a focal pendant. I will take some pictures tomorrow and put them on here. The necklace will be the first item that I have to sell for over 50 dollars. I am nervous about this but the materials cost so much and it is beautiful and took me forever to make-getting the placement of the beads just right.



Today was a gorgeous day here in Maine. The temperature was well above 60. I did some yard work and then worked on jewlery and then we went out to dinner with the kids. It was nice to not have to cook! although my quesidia sucked!



Tomorrow my new fridge comes! Yea! This will be the first edition to my new kitchen. We had to buy this piece early due to that fact that Jack wanted to see how far the old fridges door could open. So now the door does not shut properly-ahhh what a bummer-I had to buy a new fridge! Sometimes Jack's destructiveness works in my favor-for once! I have tried to add a pic but it isn't working!! Yet another learning curve!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!! Thanks for reading....














No comments: