Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures of the Family and Me!

The first day of school this past year.

Jack and of our friends jump from the Coo's Canyon Cliffs!

This past August-look at the size of that lobsters claw!!!!


Another jump for Jack!



Jack at the New England Regionals




Ben on his 85 at the Regionals!





Ben and I a few weekends ago!






Me this past summer







John and the boys on the line at a race when both boys raced 65's.
Hope you have enjoyed seeing the pictures!













3 comments:

Chris said...

Omg....your boys have gotten SOOOOO big! I am glad you are blogging again!

Dornbrau said...

The boys are huge now! I remember when you first started blogging and they were just little guys! My kids would love to meet them. They all ride dirt bikes. We're in the market for new ones, what can I say, 5 kids can be pretty hard on two little dirt bikes in the course of a summer. They've already gone through 2 dirt bikes, a go-cart and an atv. We're going to fix up the go-cart and atv this spring, give them a little more get up and go!
Dorn~

~Rebecca Anne~ said...

How'd I miss this entry? Visual delights galore for me~~

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Eat till your sick today........
Rebecca