Thursday, November 6, 2008



I hope you don’t think it superficial of me to post a picture of my new fridge. If you saw the old one they hauled out of here today, with her broken door and rust spots coming through the finish-you would understand the enormity of such an event in this household. You see sitting next to my beautiful ginormous new stainless steel beauty of a fridge still sits my 3 burner only working 1970ish range. And my super short counters and old fashioned sink, a broken tile floor…the list goes on. But but let’s not take away from the wonderful fact that I have a new fridge! It is the start of my dream kitchen! The rest will come….hopefully soon…yes it will come if all goes well.
I was actually excited today to do my grocery shopping so that I could put all my new food in the appropriate compartments. (I will probably never feel that way again in my life) It is all good…
I am currently reading Oprah’s book selection. “The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.” I am almost halfway through it and thoroughly enraptured in the characters and impressed at the ability of the author to weave this story together. I am not a lover of ALL dogs, I like a lot of dogs and LOVE all puppies of course, and LOVE my dog Molly. But even with her, we have an understanding of sorts. I am not overly affectionate with her, not like my kids are with her. But I am “The Pack Leader”, and she knows this. I am the walker, the feeder, the poop picker upper-she knows I am the boss and to prove her devotion she is right up my ass every time I turn around. (literally I trip over her) She loves me-and I love her.
But this book at times it told from the dog’s perspective and I haven’t been able to look at Molly the same since. I don’t want to give away too much because I highly recommend it! I can’t wait to see what happens!!
I wasn’t into jewelry creating today-I just ran out of hours in my day, what’s new?
I am looking forward to getting better with blogger. I was having trouble leaving comments on Rebecca’s journal….because I am an idiot!!! Lol Now to figure out music….
Night all…

1 comment:

Chris said...

I don't blame you! And I love it. We got a new fridge, oven, and dishwasher this year and I couldn't have been happier!